Friday, March 12, 2010

St Patrick's Day...






(or as it will now be known... "The St Patrick's Day Trifecta fiasco!")


I was sooo excited about making MgRG a St. Patrick's Day dress. I went and bought the fabric. I realized I could make some others while I was at it, so I made a couple of calls and found two other girls who were in need of one too. All of this would have worked out great if I hadn't decided to make them with Renaissance sleeves and if it had not been the week that Michael had his HUGE Greek assignment due....

I other words, I bit off more than I could chew (hmm, sounds like me.) Well maybe I will learn...




All three dresses got done. I got very little sleep. Michael got less. But all of the girls looked gorgeous in their dresses.



And lets face it, that's what matters, isn't it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment